Οκτώ νέοι προορισμοί για Ελλάδα Τουρκία και Κύπρο από το καλοκαίρι του 18 από Belfast με τη jet2.com
Jet 2.com announced our biggest ever summer flights and holidays programme from Belfast International Airport for Summer 18, with eightnew destinations and a Boeing 737-800 aircraft added to the fleet to support a huge 39% increase in capacity.
Six of the routes will be exclusive, including:
- Antalya – one service every week to Turkey’s turquoise coast
- Madeira – one service every week to this famous island, known for its green and rugged landscape
- Crete – one service every week to Greece’s largest island, famed for its varied terrain, which ranges from fine-sand beaches to the White Mountains
- Costa de Almeria – with two services every week, Costa de Almeria offers Blue Flag beaches and white washed villages. Customers can take their pick from the family friendly resort of Roquetas de Mar or the historic village of Mojacar for authentic Spanish charm
- Naples – one service every week to one of Italy’s oldest, most artistic and most delicious cities, known for its culinary delights and access to the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Paphos – one service every week to Paphos, famed for its archaeological sites relating to Aphrodite, including ruins of palaces, tombs and mosaic-tiled villas
In addition to these exclusive routes, there are two other brand new destinations to Malta and Rhodes for Summer 18, with a weekly flight operating to each destination.